Information Collection and Use
Boston Health Advocates, LLC receives a variety of “personally identifiable information,” including your email address, IP address, and message content. Boston Health Advocates, LLC also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and zip code) from users providing this information. We use this personally identifiable information as follows:
- Boston Health Advocates, LLC requires that you provide your email address on the contact us section of the Website so that we can respond to your question(s) by email. You have the option of also providing information regarding your name, demographics (such as your state and country of residency), operating system, browser, Internet service provider (“ISP”), connection type and email program that you are using.
- Boston Health Advocates, LLC also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address can be linked to your email address if submitting contact forms or emails to Boston Health Advocates, LLC.
- In certain areas of this Website, we require that you provide us with personally identifiable information to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Website. For instance, the names and contact information of persons who visit our Websites are added to our database so that, for example, they may be contacted in the future regarding Boston Health Advocates LLC’s products, services or future opportunities. Such contact may occur by email, telephone or mail, as Boston Health Advocates, LLC deems appropriate.
Boston Health Advocates, LLC uses your email address for the following purposes:
- to contact you about Boston Health Advocates, LLC or the Website.
- to notify you when you receive a Boston Health Advocates, LLC email message.
- to communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions you report.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Boston Health Advocates, LLC will not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or other supplied information to anyone. Boston Health Advocates, LLC will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
- We may disclose personally identifiable information about you as legally required in order for us to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please send an email to info@BostonHealthAdvocates.com.
When your Web browser or email application requests a Web page from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where the requested information should be sent. This is called your computer’s “IP address.” (IP stands for “Internet protocol.”).
Information Collection and Use Practices
Boston Health Advocates, LLC receives your IP address each time you view a Web page from the Website. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information (unless you submit a form or a contact request on the Website).
Your IP address may be used for various purposes, including:
- to diagnose service or technology problems reported by you that are associated with your IP address.
- to estimate the total number of users visiting the Website from specific locales, countries or regions of the world.
When a Web page on the Website is requested, that request (including the date and time) is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
We use log files for debugging and troubleshooting purposes. IP addresses and access times are not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information (unless you submit a form or a contact request on the Website).
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and then stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot obtain information from your hard drive, destroy files, or transmit viruses.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser, if your browser’s preferences allow it. To protect your privacy, your browser normally only permits a website to access cookies that it has previously sent to you, but not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices About Cookies
- You can normally configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will still be able to use the Boston Health Advocates, LLC website.
- Cookies are used only as an option selected by you that allows us to recall your email address from the cookie that we sent to your computer.
Data Storage/User Information
- All Boston Health Advocates, LLC account information (including names and mailing addresses) and content of email messages are stored on multiple redundant disk storage systems. No removable offline copies or backups are made.
- If you request deletion of your email address or any other identifiable information, your information will be deactivated and removed from our user registration database within thirty (30) days.
In reviewing the information above, please keep in mind that Boston Health Advocates, LLC cannot and does not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including other website users, including the manner in which they might use information received either from Boston Health Advocates, LLC or independently.